7th Conference on Mobile Robots and Competitions
The 7th Conference on Mobile Robots and Competitions is a meeting in the field of Mobile Robotics organized with IEEE technical co-sponsorship. It will take place in Paderne, Algarve, in April the 27th, 2007, in conjunction with the ROBÓTICA 2007 Competitions and Demonstrations. This conference aims to disseminate scientific contributions in areas of relevance to Robotics. Its scope encompasses, but is not restricted to the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Education.
• Artificial Intelligence
• Architectures for Mobile Robots
• Sensors and Sensor Integration
• Motion and Actuation Systems
• Vision and Image-Processing
• Human-Robot Interaction
• Simulation and Visualization
• Robotic Competitions
• Planning, Reasoning and Modelling
• Cooperative Navigation and Control
• Cooperative Perception
• Navigation and Control of Mobile Robots
• Recognition, Localization, Tracking, SLAM
• Applications of Autonomous Intelligent Robots
• Multi-agent Systems
• Computer and Robotic Entertainments
All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format through the conference submission website. Authors are encouraged to associate a short video clip to their paper. The papers must be written in English and formatted in the standard 2-column format provided in author area. Papers will be reviewed by the International Program Committee - IPC. At least five papers will be published in a special issue of the Robótica journal.
Call for contributed papers: cfp_robotica2007.pdf
• March 11, 2007 - Deadline for paper submission
• March 31, 2007 - Notification of paper acceptance• April 5, 2007 - Notification of paper acceptance
• April 6, 2007 - Deadline for submission of paper final versions
• April 16, 2007 - Deadline for submission of paper final versions
• April 27, 2007 - Beginning of ROBÓTICA2007
Paderne is very close to fantastic beaches and leisure areas. The weather should be ideal for swimming in the sea, golf, tennis, and other outdoor activities that make the south of Portugal (Algarve) a favourite destination for tourists.
We are very much looking forward
to hosting you in April, 2007.